Yep, it’s exactly what you see! Yarn made from plastic bags.
How I made it?! Easy!
It’s funny because every time we went shopping we would take paper bags. Now I don’t bother to ask them for papers because I don’t mind (and I actually want) plastic bags. They are so cool for crochet projects. Strong and kinda shiny after all.
I used it together with my old yarn to add a little more color since all of my plastic bags were white.
That pattern is very easy!
1) Start with magic ring
2) 10 sc inside the ring
3) Tide it up
4) Join with sl sc
5) *4 ch, skip one sc, sl in next sc *, repeat * 4x.
6) *2 ch, 4 dc in the loop made from the 4 ch below it, sl in next sc (sc between those two 4 ch loops)*, repeat *4x.
7) (how many ch. you want) – this is the length of the chain between flowers
8) sl in 3rd (or fourth) ch from the hook – it will make a loop
9) 10 sc in the loop
10) repeat from no 4) for as long as you want